The 360 Degree Learner Engagement Platform
OmniDELTM stands for Omni-Dimensionally Engaging Learning. Designed and created by Life skills educationist Mahacharya Shri sourabh J. sarkar, this unique approach to learning uses the best of eastern and western learning pedagogies. With the blend of mass education and mass media OmniDELTM is a 360 degree engagement platform bringing desired transformation within the learners.
OmniDELTM has received the best learning methodology award by NSDC in 2012, and subsequently received a special million dollar grant from TATA TRUSTS to make quality education scalable.
With the blend of mass education and mass media OmniDELTM is a 360 degree engagement platform bringing desired transformation within the learners.
Multi-dimensional Learner Engagement
The OmniDELTM learning experiences are designed to engage all the four dimensions of a learner:
- The physical dimension (tan)
- The energetic dimension (prana)
- The mental dimension (mann)
- The spiritual dimension (chitt).
Multi-Stages Of Learning
- Jaagran – Awakening (TV show, Concerts, Festivals)
- Jigyasa - Discovery (Group lessons)
- Adhyayan - Development (Group collaborative learning, Self Learning)
- Saadhna - Practice (Taalim exercises)
The OmniDELTM learning programs are designed differently for 4 different stages of learning:
Stage 1: Jaaagran comprises of especially designed JAAAGO programs that awakens the learner to the purpose of the subject through concerts, festivals, TV shows and Web-episodes.
Stage 2: Jigyasa includes discovery programs, unique lessons designed to feed the curiosity of the learners and help them explore various aspects of the subject being pursued.
Stage 3: The programs of the Adhyayan stage is designed to provide the learners with detailed knowledge (gyaan) & skills (kaushal) on their pursued subject of interest.
Stage 4: In Sadhana stage learners are provided with specially designed tools and techniques to assist them in their practice.
The OmniDELTM programs and experiences are distributed to the learners through multiple devices such as:
- Mobile phone
- LED Screen
To make the learning experience entertaining and engaging, content for OmniDELTM programs are developed using the best of multi-media approaches such as:
- Graphics and animation
- Photography and video
- Creative writing and story telling
- Songs and Audio
OmniDELTM learning programs engages the learners through digital platforms such as:Digital:
- Experimental Learning
- Immersive Learning
- Group Collaborative Learning
- Guided Self-Learning
- Assignments and Assessments
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
Multi Modal Softwares
OmniDELTM learning programs engages the learners through technology platforms such as:Technology:
- Campaign management System
- Content Management System
- Competence Management System
- Performance Management System
- Apps and Websites
Multi Modal Delivery
OmniDELTM learning programs engages the learners through multiple onground such as:On-ground:
- Reality Shows
- Group Collaborative Learning
- Class Room based Learning